Perfectly positioned on the high side of the road, and surrounded by low-maintenance landscaped gardens, this comfortably renovated 1960s home is set on a 436sqm GREEN TITLE block and enjoys a wonderful vista over Mulder Park and across the treetops of Lake Claremont.
You will love the giant rear entertaining alfresco area, while high ceilings, polished timber floors, decent sized bedrooms and open plan living are also highlights of this home which has been nicely renovated.
Secure from the street behind an electric gate, this property offers a quality double carport with cleverly designed space for extra parking or a turning space ensuring an easy forwards exit onto the street.
Zoned to Shenton College and walking distance to Mount Claremont Primary school and Farmers Market, Lake Claremont Parkland and golf course, the Claremont Pool, the train station and Claremont Quarter, you will love living in this central and connected location.
• Open plan living
• High ceilings
• Polished timber floors
• Big bedrooms with built-in robes
• Comfortably renovated kitchen & bathrooms
• Reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Reticulated and well-maintained gardens
• 436sqm block
• Secure double carport plus parking for two more cars
• Close to schools (Shenton College zone), parks, shops & transport