Breakfast or brunch in the tranquil north-facing courtyard garden will be a highlight of living in this substantial home with fabulous family accommodation.
Tucked away on one of Mount Claremont’s quietest streets, you will be surprised at the sheer size of this home with numerous living areas downstairs and 4 big bedrooms upstairs.
The colour palette is neutral with recent renovations to the kitchen and bathrooms ensuring there is nothing to do but move in and enjoy.
The garden is generous with enough grassed space for kids to have the run of the property, without too much to maintain.
A sought-after location close to schools, shops, weekend farmers markets, parks, transport, the Claremont Quarter and the beach.
Live Life on Lobelia!
– Whisper quiet location
– North-facing backyard
– 496sqm of land
– Open plan living
– Light coloured Granite kitchen
– 2 Living areas + study
– 4 big bedrooms (all with robes)
– 2 beautifully appointed bathrooms + Powder room
– Neutral tiled, timber & carpet floors
– Reverse-cycle Air-conditioning
– Established low-maintenance gardens
– Huge double garage plus storage
– Close to schools, shops, weekend farmers market, transport and the beach