Stunning, big light-filled living spaces, all centred around a giant northern courtyard, is what you will love about this fabulous near new build in Mount Claremont which is perfect for a big family with teenagers who love their separate spaces. The gallery-style atmosphere will make you feel like you’re on holidays down south, with metres and metres of wall space ready for you to display artworks.
Quality, near new builds are extremely rare in this quiet traditional part of Mount Claremont. Set on a huge 1,012sqm landholding, this custom-designed home by Novus Homes showcases gleaming solid Jarrah floors and a Jarrah deck, 32course high ceilings, quality stone kitchen benchtops and a neutral colour scheme throughout.
The accommodation is perfect for families, with brilliant separation of living zones, plus the option of keeping younger children close-by if needed. The garden is low maintenance, leaving you and your family plenty of time to concentrate on your busy lives.
This older part of Mount Claremont has become popular with those seeking to live in a quiet family area, close to the amenities at Mount Claremont Village, parks, sporting facilities, numerous public and private schools, the beach and the CBD.
• Bespoke home with 6-star energy rating
• Versatile floorplan
• 1,012sqm landholding
• 455sqm living on a single level
• 32-course ceiling heights
• Kitchen with stone benchtops and Miele appliances
• Gleaming Jarrah floors
• Gas fireplace
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Solar panels (3KW)
• Established landscaped & reticulated gardens
• Huge double garage with extra store or workshop space
• Rear ROW
• Walk to Mount Claremont Village shops
• Walk to Mount Claremont Farmer’s Market