CLOSING DATE SALE – ALL OFFERS PRESENTED BY 4PM MONDAY 16TH SEPTEMBER 2019*
*The Sellers reserve the right to sell the property prior to the closing date.
Price Guide: “LOW $1 MILLIONS”
Behind the classic white picket fence sits this 1920’s Corner Store/Cafe, which has been the gathering hub for locals for years!
If you’re thinking of finally taking the plunge and starting a new business, or even expanding your current growing business, this property has an abundance of options and potential.
Spot zoned “Local Centre”, there is the option for consulting rooms, an art gallery, convenience store, small liquor store, lunch bar, office, shop, residential and so many more (subject to council approval).
If you’re looking to open a cafe or restaurant, the layout here is perfect and includes:
– 2 main dining rooms filled with natural light
– Large kitchen with 3 separate work areas
– Walk-in cool room
– Staff change room, lockers and toilet
– Customer Male & Female Toilets
– 4 camera security system and alarm
– Air-conditioned and insulated
– 5 parking bays as well as street parking
– Beautiful timber decked courtyard with heated veranda seating
The current Owners are also willing to negotiate separately on most of the plant and equipment, meaning you could walk in and start trading straight away!
Don’t miss this opportunity to secure this rare piece of real estate!
Call Rachel Winning on 0439 724 690 or Susanna White on 0407 938 678 to arrange your private viewing today!