The ultimate lock-up-and-leave lifestyle awaits you!
When it comes to buying any property, location is paramount, and this one has it all!
The townhouse is on the doorstep of beautiful Kings Park and the Swan River, with easy access to the CBD, and in the heart of the Nedlands Hospital precinct. UWA and the Hampden Road cafe strip are also just a short stroll away.
Built in 2006, this is one of very few modern townhouses in the area. Other features include:
– 198m2 on title with 145m2 of internal living space
– Spacious Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and balcony
– 2 minor bedrooms with built in robes and 2nd bathroom
– Downstairs laundry with additional 3rd toilet
– 19m2 north facing courtyard
– Multiple linen cupboards and heaps of storage throughout
– Security (that being in strata group provides)
– Secure garage with plenty of street parking for guests.
Whether you live in the Country and are looking for a home-base in town, you’re looking for an investment with close proximity to UWA, or are thinking of downsizing and want the flexibility to come and go as you travel the world – this townhouse ticks all of the boxes! The property is also the perfect starter for young professionals who are looking to get their foot in the door in the Western Suburbs, and are seeking the convenient lifestyle the townhouse provides.
Call Rachel Winning on 0439 724 690 to arrange your private inspection TODAY!