Renovated character brick family home with new iron roof set behind colonial picket front fence with wide “L-shaped” verandah.
The home has three double bedrooms with new kitchen and bathroom, and rear living having bi-fold doors to large covered timbered decked alfresco area overlooking landscaped gardens.
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
– wide timer polished floorboards
– high ornate ceilings
– wide central passage off foyer
– plans available for ensuite and extension if needed
– wide sealed rear ROW
– New laundry set in recess cupboard
– White colonial shutters
– Bosch Dish washer
– Reticulated landscaped gardens
– Lovely quiet tree-lined street