Character brick and iron home completely renovated and extended four years ago. Offering excellent accommodation with north facing rear.
The home has all the period features of a 1930’s residence, with newly sanded wide jarrah polished floorboards, high ornate ceilings and arches to entry, plus contemporary white kitchen and bathrooms.
The weatherboard extension has that Wow Factor with soaring high ceilings and cantilevered steel supports to timber panelling adding external architectural interest to the back garden, which captures all the northern light , having three sets of white timber french doors opening onto a lovely shaded paved and high fenced garden, allowing for cool daytime seclusion on the hottest of days, and offering both functional and ambience lighting for alfresco entertaining below the uplit tree.
Easy walking distance of Shenton College, Rosalie Primary School, Shenton Park train station, UWA and Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital.
* Extended early 2011
* Renovated kitchen (2013) with Miele, Bosch and Blanco appliances
* Renovated Bathrooms (2011) with matching Caeserstone benches and travertine stone floor tiles
* Split system Air-conditioning & or ceiling fans throughout
* Gas bayonets for heating in both living areas
* Separate lounge to the living/dining areas
* Double French doors off living/dining opening onto shaded alfresco area
* Heated towel rails in both bathrooms
* New hot water system (2014) serving kitchen, both showers and laundry simultaneously
* 4th bedroom or study
* Classic crisp white and cream dcor throughout
* Waterwise Australian native gardens
* Timber cubby house for children/ hobbies/storage
* Steel & timber single carport