Beautiful modern living, embracing a relaxed warm environment with quality design, privacy and bathed in natural light, this 3-bedroom 2-bathroom home offers a superb lifestyle opportunity. Nestled right on the park, there is absolutely no better backyard than the one you don’t have to look after!
Perfect for those looking to maximize lifestyle and minimize maintenance, this home is the ultimate lock and leave – yet still gives you great open spaces.
The home itself is fully secured, ideal for those that travel or work away with roller shutters and security screens throughout.
Convenience doesn’t get much better than this! Situated in a great neighbourhood, backing onto manicured parklands and all within 15 minutes from the pristine waters of Coogee Beach and Port Coogee Marina – you really couldn’t be better positioned!
– Stunning modern kitchen includes 900mm wall oven, 5 gas hot plates with range-hood and subway tiled splash back, large pantry, stone bench-tops, double fridge recess, dishwasher, island bench with double sink + plenty of bench and cupboard space with extra overhead cabinetry & beautiful feature lighting over the benchtops
– Generous Master bedroom includes an impressive Walk in Robe and beautifully finished en suite composing of large vanity with stone tops and storage cupboards, with a huge double shower.
– Bedroom 2 & 3 are queen sized with wardrobes
– Main bathroom includes bath, shower and single vanity with storage cupboards
– Open plan Family/ Meals areas over looking the stunning alfresco area.
– Zoned Ducted Reverse cycle air conditioning
– Ceiling Fans to Master Bedroom & Living area.
– LED downlights throughout the home
– Beautiful Alfresco area with deck in the corner & grass overlooking the park – perfect for entertaining family/friends
– Spacious Laundry
– Instant gas hot water system
– Retic to Front/Back of property
– Double lock up automatic garage
– Minutes to Cockburn Shopping Centre, Cafe’s and Restaurants
– Close to all amenities and great transport facilities near by
Council rates: $1695.23 per annum
Water rates: $1250.00 per annum
Block size: 333 sqm
Build year: 2018
Complementing a short stroll to Jandakot Primary School and fantastic early-learning facilities is a close proximity to Emmanuel Catholic College, the freeway, shopping at Cockburn Gateway and. The new Cockburn ARC, Cockburn Central Train Station, Fremantle and pristine southern-suburbs’ beaches are also just minutes away in their own right. Talk about living convenience!
To find out more about this property, you can contact agent Luke Langford on 0427 251 211 or email@example.com
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.