Discover tranquil low-maintenance living over the road from Maclagan Park in this timeless, quality-built home, which offers an uninterrupted view to the city across the treetops of Swanbourne. This home is perfect for families, empty nesters, or those seeking a city base.
Set high up from the road on an exclusive street in Swanbourne’s College belt, this meticulously maintained Webb & Browne Neaves home offers a neutral colour palette, polished Blackbutt floors and is move-in ready.
A ground floor Master bedroom suite and spacious open plan living overlooking a rear Alfresco and courtyard, are highlights of a versatile Floorplan which ensures this home is comfortable for everyone. Upstairs two further big bedrooms share a bathroom, and there is also a large living area opening to a balcony, with a stunning treetop outlook over Swanbourne. You can even see the city lights!
From here you will enjoy walks around Lake Claremont, while Swanbourne Village and the train are also nearby, enhancing the lifestyle appeal.
Take this opportunity to experience the perfect blend of style, convenience, and tranquillity.
• Elevated position opposite Maclagan Park
• Uninterrupted views to the City
• Versatile living for families, empty nesters, or those seeking a city base
• Low-maintenance 358 m² block
• Stunning tree-top outlook
• Meticulously maintained Webb & Browne Neaves build
• Marble kitchen benchtops
• Neutral colour palette & Polished Blackbutt floors
• 3 Big bedrooms
• 2 modern bathrooms + powder room
• Study or 3rd living area/4th bedroom
• Ducted reverse cycle A/C
• Huge double garage & workshop
• Proximity to parks, schools & transport