Summers spent entertaining by the pool; winters enjoyed cosying up by the fireplace… this beautiful home has been renovated to an extremely high standard to create a well-considered family haven.
Offering versatility and the ability for a family to live easily and well, the stunning travertine floors, soaring raked ceilings, and quality fit-out throughout this home will impress you. The ground floor offers large formal and informal living spaces along with the kids’ bedrooms, while the parents’ retreat and study is upstairs to create valuable separation.
This is also a practical home with a giant garage, plus extra storage space, which will securely accommodate your toys as well as your cars.
Perched on the crest of a hill in Swanbourne’s leafy college belt, this location is brilliant. From here, you can stroll to Maclagan Park, exercise around Lake Claremont, and walk to the shops at Swanbourne Village and the train. Numerous schools are also within striking distance.
This home is not pretentious. It is very simply a property that offers everything for which your family could wish.
• Open plan living with indoor/outdoor flow
• Fully renovated
• Miele kitchen appliances (oven, microwave, gas stove and dishwasher)
• Stone benchtops (kitchen, bathrooms, laundry)
• Wood fire in lounge
• Gas fire in living
• Photovoltaic Solar Panel System (6.6kW of panels)
• Internet/Ethernet cabling (every room & TV point)
• Alfresco with gas BBQ connection & hot/cold water connection
• Sparkling pool (solar heated, automatic water top-up system, pool blanket roller & storage box, salt chlorinated, multi-speed quiet pump, sand filter, solar pump)
• Outside shower (hot/cold)
• Fully reticulated gardens with lighting
• Double Garage plus workshop/storage space (high ceilings & polished concrete floor)
• Hard stand for trailer or boat
• Attic storage above garage
• Separate storage room with polished concrete floor
• Home security & entry CCTV
• Electric automated front gates
• Fully insulated roof