SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER
In the same family for 62 years, this lovely 1950’s home sits proudly on a substantial level block of 871sqm, with scope to create your dream home using the 20.1 metre frontage.
Opportunities to own and restore character homes on large level blocks in Swanbourne are becoming increasingly rare. This solid rendered brick and tile home with immaculate parquetry floors and high ceilings will make a great base for a family, with unbelievable potential.
Move into the home as is while you plan your renovation/extension to maximise this wonderful location OR rebuild a fabulous new home. The option is also there for the possibility of sub-division in the future (subject to planning approval).
This part of Swanbourne is loved for its community feel just one block from Swanbourne Primary School. When you live here you will enjoy walks around Lake Claremont and easy access to transport, schools, the beach and the CBD.
• Elevated cul-de-sac location
• 871sqm landholding
• Level block 20.1m frontage
• Neat 1950’s rendered brick and tile home
• High ceilings
• Parquetry floors
• 4 big bedrooms
• Comfortable bathroom
• Formal and informal living
• Huge activity/games room
• Secure workshop and garage
• Walk to Lake Claremont
• Easy access to transport, schools & the beach
• Possible sub-division potential (subject to planning approval)
• Shenton College catchment
Settlement 60 days