You can’t go wrong with this near new, beautiful, 4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom home in a prime location – a quick 5 minute drive from Gateways Shopping Centre, and close by is the stunning Coogee Beach & Cafes, South Coogee Primary School & Beeliar Primary School. Its also just a stones throw away from Beeliar Village. This home was built by Dale Alcock Homes in March 2015!
• 4 Bedrooms +Theatre that could be used as a 5th – All bedrooms are generous in size and have built in robes. The main bedroom includes a walk in robe and has an ensuite with a separate WC.
• 2 Bathrooms – 1 ensuite and 1 main bathroom. The main includes a separate shower and bath, separate WC.
• The wide entrance hall is just the first of many pleasing features of walking into this lovely home.
• Spacious open plan living! The kitchen, dining and family area include high ceilings, hard wood floors, modern lighting, windows letting in plenty of natural light and overlooking the pool and the dining area has lovely pendant lights creating a warm and welcoming feel.
• The kitchen is fully equipped with a 5 burner gas cook top, under oven, range hood, glass splashback, fridge & microwave recess, stainless steel double sink, pantry, dishwasher, plenty of storage space with overhead cupboards and a breakfast bar.
• Theatre room with double doors and hardwood floors
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout.
• Stunning patio area with timber feature roof and downlights, liquid limestone floors, grassed area and a glass pool fence leading to a sparkling pool.
• Side gate access from the backyard to the front and to the double garage.
• Low maintenance yard with automatic reticulation from the mains.
• Security mesh on the front and back door and some windows.
• Insulated with Batts.
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE**
To arrange the inspection, simply enter in your details and register for a time. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
To access the booking page, go to www.shellabears.com.au and click on the “Book Inspection” button for that rental property.
Alternatively, you can access the booking page from either www.realestate.com.au or www.domain.com.au by sending an email enquiry for this rental property.
You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed.
So DON’T MISS OUT – book for an inspection time today!