Situated on one of the highest peaks in Cottesloe with commanding views up and down the coast.
This gorgeous heritage home of 1906 has to be seen to be believed. Oozing character whilst maintaining a natural, ambient aesthetic, this stunning residence with a local maritime history effortlessly merges old-style charm with a contemporary touch.
Situated on one of the highest peaks in Cottesloe with commanding views along the coast, this historic and beautifully presented home offers a rare opportunity to live in one of Perth’s most sought-after suburbs.
Maintaining its original condition, this home includes 3 double bedrooms, and lounge room featuring solid jarrah floors, open fireplaces, ornate ceiling detail, and double sash windows. A well-appointed open plan kitchen (complete with additional vintage stove) and dining opens onto a sun-drenched north facing decked verandah, wrapping itself around the home and affording incredible ocean and parkland views. A later addition is the upstairs attic, a huge space with atrium and west facing windows and deck, providing the lucky occupant an incredible space to call home.
Be transported to a home rich in detail with arguably some of the best views in Perth. Sip your wine watching the sunset dip below the horizon from your decked verandah (or attic deck,) overlooking Cottesloe’s iconic Norfolk Pines. With an abundance of verdant space below, there is also plenty of room for the kids or to entertain with flair! At just a 3-minute stroll to Cottesloe beach and Marine Parade, this beautiful residence is sophisticated living at its best!
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE
• Three double bedrooms plus huge west facing attic that could be used as a fourth bedroom with private deck
• Well appointed modern kitchen with quality appliances and fittings overlooking deck
• Open plan dining area
• Downstairs laundry/toilet
• Jarrah floorboards throughout
• An abundance of natural light
• Open fireplaces
• Ornate ceiling detail (high ceilings)
• Double sash windows
• Commanding entrance with leadlight door and side panels
• Sweeping, decked veranda that wraps around house with commanding views
• Huge back garden with lawn and Frangipani tree
Please call Luke Langford on 0427 251 211 for more info today