In sought-after Little Shenton Lane, here is an elegant and renovated townhouse offering 3 beds, 2.5 baths, and 2 side-by-side car bays. Situated in a gated community this townhouse boasts contemporary finishes, a large floor plan, quality fixtures and attractive appeal.
Located in the city fringe in a vibrant neighbourhood. Perth CBD, dining hub, park, entertainment, shops and public transport all at your doorstep!!
* Situated in a gated community
* Large open-plan living and sitting (or formal dining)
* Spacious open-plan chef’s kitchen and dining, which open out to rear courtyard
* Stylish deluxe kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, splashback
* Rear courtyard with built-in gas BBQ, sink, outdoor blinds, pergola
* Main bedroom with balcony, WIR, ensuite with floor to ceiling tiling
* 2 additional large bedrooms
* 2nd large bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling
* Secure 2 side-by-side car bays
* Built over 2 levels offering functional layout
* Front courtyard with leafy outlook
* Separate internal laundry, plenty of storage
* Reverse cycle air-con and shutters
* External lockable storage
* RING doorbell system
* Clothes dryer included
* Wall mounted TV to master bedroom included
!! SORRY NO PETS ALLOWED !!
IMPORTANT – For the health and safety of the community, if you are feeling any flu like symptoms please refrain from attending an inspection. If you attend, sanitisation and the wearing of a face mask is required, and you will be required to ‘check in’ / provide contact details for the purpose of Covid-19 tracing. Whilst in attendance, please respect the health and safety of the community by minimising your contact with physical aspects of the property. As the Covid-19 status within Western Australia develops, inspections may unfortunately be cancelled at short notice.
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE**
To arrange the inspection, simply enter in your details and register for a time. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
To access the booking page, go to www.shellabears.com.au and click on the “Book Inspection” button for that rental property.
Alternatively, you can access the booking page from either www.realestate.com.au or www.domain.com.au by sending an email enquiry for this rental property.
You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed.
So DON’T MISS OUT – book for an inspection time today