Set in a perfect location on a whisper-quiet street, this gorgeous weatherboard home is a subtle fusion of character and convenience. The original part of the home has been lovingly renovated, resulting in an extremely attractive floorplan that provides style and simplicity, enviable living!
Property features include:
– good size home on a quiet street
– Character features throughout (high ceilings, jarrah flooring exposed brickwork feature
– Open plan kitchen/meals/living area
– Entertainer’s deck overlooking pretty rear garden
– Separate additional living area/bedroom filled with natural light a north-facing courtyard
– Spacious master bedroom
– Stunning 2nd and 3rd bedroom one with classic wooden robe
– Reverse-cycle air conditioning
– Reticulated gardens
– Street parking
– Dot Bennett Park
– Lake Jualbup
– Kings Park
– Onslow Road Village Shops & Cafes
– Public Transport (Bus & Train)
– Hospitals (Hollywood, QEII & PCH)
– Rosalie Primary School
– Shenton College
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE**
To arrange the inspection, simply enter in your details and register for a time. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
To access the booking page, go to www.shellabears.com.au and click on the “Book Inspection” button for that rental property.
Alternatively, you can access the booking page from either www.realestate.com.au or www.domain.com.au by sending an email enquiry for this rental property.
You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed.
So DON’T MISS OUT – book for an inspection time today!