Ideally positioned on the beachside of Swanbourne/Cottesloe Border, this property is all about lifestyle and the location couldn’t be better. Walk across to North Street Store for their famous cinnamon scroll or walk the dog or stroll a little further and you’ll find yourself on Swanbourne beach. The lifestyle choices are endless.
Set over two levels, you’ll be immediately impressed by the incredible functionality of this home and polished finishes throughout. High ceilings, Timber floors and are to name a few standout features. A large master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe, two living area and two other bedrooms. Downstairs, large study to the front of the home which could easily be used as a 5th bedroom if needed, modern open plan kitchen, dining and living zone which leads out to a north facing immaculately alfresco area.
• Large master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite
• 4 bedrooms with shared family bathroom
• Large Study or 5th bedroom
• Front courtyard
• Light-filled open plan living, dining and kitchen area
• Modern gourmet kitchen with European appliances, tiled splash back and pantry
• Upstairs second living area
• Fully ducted evaporative air-conditioning
• Timber floors
• Immaculately manicured north facing, fully reticulated rear garden
• Alfresco area with retractable blinds
• Double lock up garage
• 10 minute walk to Swanbourne Beach
• Close to public transport
• Shenton College Catchment Area
To find out more about this property, you can contact agent Luke Langford on 0427 251 211 or firstname.lastname@example.org
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE**
To arrange the inspection, simply enter in your details and register for a time. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
To access the booking page, go to www.shellabears.com.au and click on the “Book Inspection” button for that rental property.
Alternatively, you can access the booking page from either www.realestate.com.au or www.domain.com.au by sending an email enquiry for this rental property.
You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed.
So DON’T MISS OUT – book for an inspection time today